A firm favourite with campers, the award winning Capri 500 Airbeam® tent is a great value weekend tent, perfect for smaller families and couples. This 4/5 man tent offers the perfect balance between light and space thanks to its generous bedrooms, stand up height and airy living room. The tent also features large windows, side entrance and a build in front extension.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inflatable AirBeam structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes (double action pump included)
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.