The North Face Men’s Paramount Traverse Pants are sleek, roomy trousers that are loaded with hiking oriented features, design and qualities.
Made from a durable midweight abrasive resistant nylon, they have a DWR finish which adds extra moisture shedding properties.
They're quick drying and give you ultraviolet protection with a UPF 30 rating.
The elastic waist is harness friendly, and the gusseted crotch and articulated knees let you move freely and without restriction, without the legs riding up or the waist tightening.
- bluesign® approved fabric: sustainable production methods used
- Side utility pocket
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with DWR finish
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- Quick drying
- Harness-friendly waistband
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility
- Security zip pocket
- Articulation at knees
- FABRIC: 165 g/m2 / 100% Nylon faille
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.