Mountain Equipment Lightline Jacket Navy
Mountain Equipment's Lightline jacket, an iconic and continuing bestseller, this technical duvet is ideal for freezing conditions anywhere in the world.
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. Benefiting from improved fit and an outstanding new hood it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Weight: 740g/26oz
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.