Despite its size the Studland is as easy to set up as all our AirFrame tents - peg the four corners, inflate the AirFrame, secure the immediate pegging points and guy lines - that's it. The six berth inner tent sits at the back of the tent and can be divided into three separate bedrooms if required. A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
The large living room has plenty of headroom making it feel spacious and the fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you protected. There's two side doors into the main living room, both with mesh screen panels and one with a canopy to allow access during inclement weather. The front panel of the living room can be used as a door or completely rolled back to give unhindered access to the large enclosed front vestibule area. The front panel of the porch area mimics the living area panel and can be progressively rolled back until fully open. The vestibule area has a toggle-in tub groundsheet that can be used if required. All side windows feature airflow vents that can be opened in hot weather.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with zipped curtains
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
Weathershield™ 150D - Offering a high quality 150D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head, our Pro AIR range utilises some of the highest specification materials on the market. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.