Over the years the Hayling has become a firm favourite with campers across Europe and its success is due to its exceptional specification at a truly remarkable price and the inflatable version does not disappoint in either category. Set up is as easy as our other AirFrame tents - peg the tent down and pump up the AirPoles - simple.
Once set up there's loads of living space for a family. The rear bedrooms feature a zipped partition between the compartments that can be rolled up to make one large bedroom. There's a large living area with a sewn-in groundsheet and a large door in the left hand side with a mosquito mesh screen panel that can be used to keep the bugs out on warm days. The living area has a horizontal front wall that allows full use of the floor area giving so much more space than a sloping front wall. The outstanding feature of this tent is the large built-in front canopy protecting the mesh fitted front door from inclement weather and providing loads of covered living space.
An extra canopy is available as an option that zips on the the front of the tent and can be enclosed, if enquired, using the Vestibule. The Vestibule can also be fitted directly to the front of the tent. This flexibility allows you to tailor the tent to suit your needs for each holiday.
- Weathershield™ AirFlow Classic Polycotton material
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- Sleep-Tite darkened bedrooms
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Climate Control ventilation
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Extra headroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Zipped window blinds
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- Kampa Pro Wardrobe Pole Ready - keep you clothes crease-free
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
- Optional front canopy (Depth: 180cm)
- Optional mesh vestibule
Pack size: 80 x 50 cm
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.