Kampa's Croyde is packed with ideas to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible. The tent has a fully sewn-in groundsheet to keep the weather and bugs out and the warmth in. Inside you'll find a large inner tent that, if required, can be divided into three bedrooms by using the zipped privacy curtains. The inner tent has loads of storage, both in the interior pockets and also in the organiser built into the front. The upright front wall allows full use of all the interior space and you'll appreciate the generous headroom that provides a spacious interior.
The front of the tent is protected by the large built-in sun canopy that you can shade under on those sunny days and as it's an integral part of the tent, it is sturdier and less fiddly to set up unlike so add-on canopies. If not required or in stormy conditions, it can simply be stowed away. The striking grey colour with a light grey roof keeps the interior light and airy.
- Inflatable - external inflation points
- QuickPitch™ Guying System
- Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Extra headroom
- Large inner tents and master centre bedroom
- Toggle-in groundsheet for front vestibule area
- Side door with canopy and secondary mesh panel
- Variable roll-to-side front door
- Front, rear and sleeping area weather protected ventilation
- Organisers on inner tent front wall and pockets in inner tents
- Zipped inner tent dividers for maximum privacy
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- Mesh panels in side doors
- Two cable entry points and lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Heavy duty zips
- Windows with zipped curtains
- Optional fleece carpets and footprints available
- SabreLink™ Flex ready
Weathershield™ Airflow Classic polycotton - A breathable high quality polycotton material that provides all the protection of our polyester materials whilst also offering superior comfort. Our Classic material allows the tent to breathe which reduces condensation and helps regulate the temperature keeping the inside of the tent cooler on warm days. Don't be fooled by the coated polycotton materials used by some manufacturers as the coating prevents the material from breathing and therefore removes the benefits.
Sewn-in Groundsheet - PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.