A classic trekking shoe.
This reliable shoe really comes into its own over long distances and has been rated "very good" in several independent tests. Its secret? Great comfort, good roll-off performance, effective cushioning, a high-traction and torsion-resistant sole, and reliable waterproofing.
The uppers are made from water-repellent suede. The waterproof, exceptionally breathable membrane keeps the wet out and improves climate comfort. The specially developed trekking sole delivers stability and grip.
- Water-repellent suede and hard-wearing, water-repellent polyester fabric (for additional climate comfort)
- Exceptionally breathable and waterproof TEXAPORE O3 membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying CIRCULINER polyester lining
- Stable, yet lightweight VIBRAM MOUNTAIN TREK trekking sole with very good cushioning and excellent grip
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Lacing with metal hooks, sprung lace loops, metal eyelets and nylon loops
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Stan from Derby -
Great boot loads of support underfoot does exactly what it say's on the box!