Your warm and cosy companion for chilly winter days. The BAFFIN BAY down jacket provides everyday protection from the cold and wind. It is also very breathable. The down fill ensures good insulation performance, which is further increased by the windproof outer fabric. The shoulders and hood feature the MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, which is a big advantage when caught out in the rain, as the synthetic fibres retain their insulation performance even when damp. The jacket has a high collar for added warmth, and you can adjust the hood’s volume and field of vision. Internal cuffs provide an additional comfort feature. The BAFFIN BAY has three pockets for any little items you might need to get to quickly when you are on the move.
- STORMLOCK: windproof, very breathable and water-resistant fabric with a natural mottled-effect finish
- 80/20 duck down fill (550 cuin fill power)
- POLYFIBER FILL (200 g/m²): extra warm synthetic insulation (shoulders)
- POLYFIBER FILL (80 g/m²): warm synthetic insulation (hood)
- BASIC HOOD (fixed): hood with adjustable volume and field of vision, independent collar and fake fur trim
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- internal fleece cuffs
- adjustable hem
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.