As good for lounging as it is for hiking, The North Face Men’s Glacier Delta is a super-versatile fleece for outstanding thermal insulation. It boasts a Polartec® Classic Microfleece for amazing warmth, delivering protection from the chill while allowing unwanted moisture to escape from the body to keep you comfortable. It’s lightweight too, brushed on both sides for luxury, and features a deep zip that runs up to a high neck to lock out gusts of cold wind while you’re out and about in town or country. Resistant to pilling, fading and shape distortion, The North Face Men’s Glacier Delta is a fleece that delivers dependable comfort, year in year out.
- ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30
- provides warmth without the weight and bulk of traditional insulating fabrics
- highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities
- dries quickly to minimize heat loss and has a pill-resistant face and back
- tnf™ apex woven overlay for abrasion resistance and durability
- infused zip arm pocket
- self binding at collar and cuff
- flatlock stitching for strength and reduced abrasion
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.